BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hero


Okay well I guess I'm the hero here.... HAHA!!!! There are many types of heros and I can fall under 2 or 3 categories of hero's.

1. A Trancendant Hero - Is a hero whose fatal flaw brings about her downfall, but after she realizes a special wisdom or truth.

2. An Apocalyptic Hero - A hero who faces the destruction of society (Her family life.)

3. An Ubalanced Hero - A hero who has (or must pretend to have) mental or emotional disanvantages....

My family is also a little unbalanced in few ways... I only have one sister from the same parents, the other three siblings are from 2 different people. That really isn't important, although what is important is the fact that they all love me and I love them.

My hobbies I guess would be, listening to music, and writing poetry. Not very intresting, but oh well, it's what I like to do.

I think that my strengths include, being a funny person, having a good sense of when I need to listen and need to talk and i can relate to many people in very different and be friends with all of them. (Within reason!)

I have a lot of weaknesses. So many that I think I don't need to list them all. For starters I procrastinate. Period. I do it's something that I can't stop myself from doing but I'm working on it! Another is that I tend to be a bit emotional.... I wish that I wasn't though because it has caused the loss of friendships and ties that I wish I hadn't.

1 comments:

Bonnie Hodgson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.