BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Quest

Well every hero has a quest, right? I don't know what my quest really is though. So I am going to type what I think applies to me.

The Quest For Identity - I think that I fit into this category of quest because, whether they admit it or not, no one knows who they are and everyone is always searching for themselves before anyone else.

The Quest For Vengance - I think that I fit into this category because I am looking for vengance. I am vengfull toward my Step- Father because I feel that he has taken my mother away from me. I don't know why but it feels that she always is more intrested in him, than me. Her daughter. So that is why I think that I fit into this type of quest.

Last but not least, The Jourey For Knowledge - I am always searching for knowledge whether it is actually a school type knowledge or just more in general. I like learning and I enjoy the advice and proir years that my teachers have and it helps me by learning from their experiences.

I think that if I am victorious in my personal oddessy it will result in being more understanding, helpful, and just an all around better person. At least I hope it will.

0 comments: